Avaya IP Office Basic Integration and Configuration Rel 11 77200C
Registration Fee: $1795.00
This five-day, instructor-led class is ideal for individuals responsible for implementing, customizing, and administering an IP Office Platform solution. In addition, the course provides the opportunity to practice hands-on configuration of the IP Office system.
|July 27 - July 31, 2020
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
|August 24 - August 28, 2020
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
Audience: This course is intended for individuals who will be installing and configuring IP Office Platform Systems.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager
- Identify the IP Office 500v2 editions and the different server editions
- Identify the installation and ignition process for the server edition
- Understand how to use web management for the server edition
- Identify how to access Manager, the Voicemail Pro application, and the One-X server using web management
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups, and trunks
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications
- Identify hardware, software, and licensing requirements
- Configure IP Office Manager settings, including offline configuration
- Describe the VoIP basic functionality
- Understand the configuration of SIP and IP endpoints
- Understand the use of system security and the different access levels
- Identify the use-of-system alarms
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using the System Status Application (SSA) and monitoring for troubleshooting
- Describe the use of the application server
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail/VoiceMail Pro
- Configure call flow in Voicemail Pro
- Summarize the functionality of the One-X Portal
The Avaya IP Office Basic Integration and Configuration Test (77200X) is a requirement to earn the ACIS -Avaya IP Office credential. The 77200 exam is offered through Pearson Vue 1-888-415-2768, https://home.pearsonvue.com/avaya, the web site has a chat function if help is needed. Avaya contact info is below 1-866-282-9254, www.avaya-learning.com
Student Computer Requirements:
This class requires a laptop with a DVD drive or a notebook with a USB port with at least 7.5 GB of available memory. Operating system requirements include Windows XP; Vista 7, 8, or the latest-available version.
There are no prerequisites for this course.