: New Orleans, LAVenue
: Roosevelt HotelDates/Times
: 03/18/2018 — 03/21/2018
The three-day, Super9 Convergence conference is designed to bring the ScanSource VAR and Intelisys cloud- and carrier-services agent communities together—converging around the central theme of accelerating the growth of our partners' cloud- and carrier-services businesses. Join us as we deliver sales-training content that will help you, and your team, increase the potential revenue from your current customers.
By attending, you will gain the new skills, techniques, tools, and connections needed to assist you with adding cloud and carrier services to your practice, strengthening the existing partnerships in your core business, and growing exponentially faster than the market. ScanSource partners who attended a Super9 event in 2017 placed nearly 100 MRR deals in eight months—resulting in nearly $60k in previously untapped revenue. And, that's just the beginning.
Here are some key benefits to attending Super9 Convergence in New Orleans:
- Obtain $25,000 worth of exclusive sales and marketing tools and customizable collateral.
- See Matthew Dixon, author of The Challenger Sale, live and on stage, as he outlines his strategies for transforming customer engagement through sales and service.
- Select from among 24 targeted Breakout Education Tracks that will meet the needs of channel partners at all points on the cloud- and carrier-services spectrum.
- Collaborate with other VARs, Intelisys agents, and the smartest minds in the channel.
- Gain insider access to 40+ industry-leading suppliers and vendors.
This conference is being hosted at the Roosevelt Hotel, where space is limited and expected to sell out. REGISTER TODAY to save your place. We look forward to welcoming you to New Orleans, and to helping you grow your cloud- and carrier-services revenue.