ScanSource, Inc. has its headquarters in Greenville, SC. POS and Barcode, Catalyst, Communications, and Networking and Security business units all operate independently—and feature dedicated sales reps, product management, technical support teams, and executive management. The Greenville location is a hub for Human Resources, Marketing, Reseller Financial Services (RFS), and Senior Executive Leadership.
If you plan to visit us here—and we hope you will—here are some things you need to know!
6 Logue Ct.
Greenville, South Carolina 29615
Downtown Greenville has an amazing food scene! Here are some of the locally- or regionally-owned places we like to go for good eats to suit every price range and palate:
- Larkin’s on the River—An award-winning restaurant serving premium cut steaks, fresh seafood, and fine wines. $$$
- Nantucket Grill—Voted Best Seafood Restaurant in South Carolina. $$$
- Rare—Offers steaks and chops, and is located on the Piazza Bergamo. $$$
- Roost—Menu features local, organic, and seasonal foods, prepared in their show kitchen. $$$
- Soby’s—A blend of cuisines, including old southern favorites with a new twist. $$$
- Sassafras—A southern bistro that was selected as one of NY City Magazines 101 favorite restaurants in the US. $$
- Smoke on the Water—Serving barbecue, ribs, chicken, and burgers – sometimes with live entertainment. $$
- Trappe Door—The place for everything Belgian, including Belgian-style beers, signature cocktails, wines, and cuisine. $$
- Tupelo Honey—Southern food offerings for brunch, lunch, and dinner. Comfort foods, craft beers, and cocktails. $$
- Barley’s— A regular recipient of local "Best of" awards for pizza, beer list, poolroom, bar, and best place to hang out. $
- Carolina Ale House— A sports-themed restaurant with an extensive menu and selection of ales. Multiple games are aired simultaneously, and the roof top opens. $
- Grill Marks—An upscale burger joint with a varied menu, in the heart of downtown, and with a covered patio. $
Getting around Greenville is quite easy, if you know whom to call. We recommend:
- Eastside Transportation Services: 864.609.5466 (Open 24 hours a day)
- Yellow Cab of Greenville: 864.233.6666 (Open 24 hours a day)
- If you don’t have the Uber app, go to www.uber.com to download it, then arrange your ride.
Here’s a list of the preferred places to stay – near our headquarters, and one that’s in downtown Greenville:
- Hyatt Place Downtown
128 East Broad Street, Greenville, SC 29601
Mileage to ScanSource: 11.6 miles
ScanSource Rate: $159*
- Courtyard Marriott
115 The Parkway, Greenville, SC 29615
Mileage to ScanSource: 1.10 miles
ScanSource Rate: $117*
- The Westin Poinsett
120 South Main Street, Greenville, SC 29601
Mileage to ScanSource: 10.56 miles
ScanSource Rate: $172*
*Rates subject to change.
Places to Go In and Around Downtown Greenville—