BIZ 2400 II
Premium Sound at an Affordable Price.
The Biz 1500, a low cost corded headset designed for contact centers, ensures a positive customer experience by reducing background noise. And, contact center agents will enjoy the comfort provided by foam ear cushions that lead heat away from the ears. The Jabra Biz 1500 is available in different models to suit the unique needs of each environment.
Key Selling Points
- Professional sound at an affordable price
- Tough design for all-day use
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Flexible (bendable) boom arm construction
- Lightweight with padded ear cushions
- PeakStop™ protects against spikes in sound (for Biz 1500 EDU and Biz 2300 only)
- High quality audio performance
- Comes with a two-year warranty
- HD audio
- Cooling foam ear cushions
- Crystal-clear sound
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Jabra spin boom arm (270 degrees)
- Intuitive control unit for simple call management (USB variant model only)
With more-than 44 million Jabra users and three upgraded ranges of products (Evolve2, Speak2, Engage), there is a massive sales opportunity to upgrade your customers to the next generation of world-class, professional audio devices.
Upgrade your customers from the Biz 1500 to Engage 40 headset, with new levels of customer satisfaction from:
- Real-time guidance1
- Two-microphone system
- Inline call control unit
- All-day comfort
- Durability with a three-year warranty
Please visit Biz 1500 for more information on Biz 1500 headsets.
Engineered to be the affordable contact center headset.
Your contact center agents are your brand’s front line. The Jabra Biz 2300 will ensure every customer conversation becomes a positive brand experience. This corded headset features HD voice/wideband speaker performance and high quality noise cancellation. The Jabra BIZ 2300 for contact centers blends a lightweight yet durable construction with an unobtrusive, professional Scandinavian design aesthetic. The Jabra Biz 2300 works hard, looks great, and is designed for easy daily handling. It is a headset built to be comfortable all day long and comes with a 2-year warranty.
It’s natural to upgrade by one step from the Biz 2300 to the Biz 2400II, but why stop there when you can get more with the Engage 50! The Engage 50 is engineered to be the world’s best professional digital corded headset – perfect for the digital contact center. The Engage 50 is engineered to be one of the world's best, professional, digital, corded headsets for digital contact centers. It features a powerful processing chip in the earcup that delivers advanced functionality, including call analytics data.
Jabra contact-center headsets plug-and-play with more-than 10,000 traditional deskphones. They’re also compatible with most softphone web clients and contact-center platforms including Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys Cloud.
The Jabra Engage 50 features:
- Three-microphone technology
- Live, onscreen microphone guidance
- Customizable, multi-color status light
- Intelligent noise-cancelation filters out background noise and breathing sounds
- Super wideband provides SafeTone 2.0 hearing protection for agents
- Call-control unit accessory enables volume-level adjustments, mute, speed dial, answer and end calls
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and works with all leading CC platforms
Please visit Biz 2300 for more information on Biz 2300 headsets.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II is a high quality headset, designed to meet the demands of a conversation-centric environment; for those who both listen to understand and talk to solve issues.
- High quality audio for crystal clear conversations
- HD voice/wideband speaker performance (QD variants only)
- High quality noise cancellation for fewer misunderstandings and less repetition
- 40% lighter than competing headsets
- Larger leatherette ear cushions and headband padding
- 360° rotating, break-proof boom arm and Kevlar-reinforced cord
- Intuitive, in-line call controller for greater productivity and convenience
- Large buttons with LED indicators make it easy for agents to pick up or end calls, put callers on or take them off hold, set volume levels or put the call on mute
- All buttons are user-programmable
- 3-year warranty
Looking to upgrade to a newer headset with additional features designed for a call center environment? The Jabra Engage 50 II kicks customer satisfaction up a notch with real-time call insights, next-level audio, and innovative comfort design.
With the Engage 50 II, calls have more clarity, and customers enjoy an all-around better experience, thanks to Jabra’s innovative Engage+ software. Make interactions more meaningful and effective with real-time call insights. Engage+ delivers live, on-screen pop-ups with guidance on factors affecting your customer’s call experience, including background noise, the position of your microphone, silence, and interruptions.
Enhanced Engage 50 II features include:
- Real-time call insights with Engage+ software
- Innovative, signal processing algorithm, BalancedVoice™ dynamic range compression for increased call efficiency
- Adjustable, audible ringer, to hear when you have a call coming in
- Built-in busylight to avoid interruptions
- Fully compatible with all leading UC platforms
Please visit Biz 2400 for more information on Biz 2400 II headsets.