Smarter. Smaller. Sleeker.
The PD43 light industrial printer is ideal for tight spaces, shallow countertops, and pull-out cabinets. This printer takes industrial printing to a new level of simplicity, with a color graphic display that makes it easier to set up, configure and fine-tune settings without the need for a host computer. In fact, with Smart Printing capabilities, the PD43 can run apps right inside the printer—eliminating the need for a connected PC entirely.
To find out more, download the PDF above or call your ScanSource Sales Rep today!
PD43 Features At-A-Glance:
- Incredibly Compact: Small footprint for installation into compact tabletops and pull-out cabinets.
- Built Strong: Rugged metal chassis and print mechanism provide investment protection.
- Easy to Use: Intuitive, ten-language color display or icon interface simplifies setup and maintenance.
- Built-In Command Languages: Supports ESim, ZSim, DSim, IPL, and Direct Protocol right out-of-the-box.
- Smart Printer: Run apps right inside the printer, control peripherals, and eliminate the need for a connected PC, using either C# for Printers or Fingerprint.
- Maintenance Made Easy: Completely tool-free printhead and platen roller replacement.
- Broad Media Compatibility: Supports half- and one-inch ribbon cores, ink-in or ink-out.
- Co-Engineered Media: Extensively tested with Intermec co-engineered media products, ensuring optimized performance. Compatible with Honeywell’s broad range of media products.
- Available Accessories: Customize with a wide range of available accessories such as a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® module and cutter.