- Low administration and overhead of the requesting organization. Typically below 10%.
- The requesting organization should be an IRS recognized charitable organization or registered international non-profit.
- The funds should be used to support the need. Events to raise funds for the need will not be considered.
- The request should support a community where ScanSource maintains an office location.
- Allow ScanSource and the ScanSource Charitable Foundation to maintain an anonymous posture.
- Priority is given to organizations providing volunteer opportunities.
Requesting a Grant Application:
- Click here to sign-in or create an account to submit your application.
ScanSource values all of the communities in which we work and live. Therefore, employees are able to volunteer their time, talents, and resources with the support of the company...at our global headquarters in Greenville, SC, or at any of our 43 office locations. With 2,100 employees, ScanSource welcomes the opportunity to give back and help.
Please email us if you have a volunteer opportunity - whether you need one person, or a group. If it's lifting a shovel, reading to a classroom, delivering meals, or helping with administration, we have people with a wide variety of backgrounds, ready to pitch in.