Guidelines for the requesting organization
- Should be an IRS-recognized charitable organization, 501(c)(3).
- Should use funds to support the need; events to raise funds for the need will not be considered.
- Should provide volunteer opportunities, to receive priority.
The grant application process
- Our grant submission window is open March 1 through September 30 each year.
- After September 30, once the grant submission window has closed, we review all applications received, and grant notifications are sent during December of that same year.
- All approved requests receive their funding by December 31 of that year.
- Apply Now
ScanSource values all of the communities in which our employees live and work. For that reason, the Company—at our headquarters in Greenville, SC, and at all of our 43 global locations—encourages employees to volunteer their time, talents, and resources to community organizations. With more than 2,500 employees, ScanSource welcomes the opportunity to give back—and we do!
Please email us if you have a volunteer opportunity—whether it’s for one person, or for a group. Our employees possess a broad range of skills, and are ready to pitch in with almost anything you need.