- Low administration and overhead of the requesting organization. Typically below 10%.
- The requesting organization should be an IRS-recognized charitable organization or registered international non-profit.
- The funds should be used to support the need. Events to raise funds for the need will not be considered.
- Allow ScanSource and the ScanSource Charitable Foundation to maintain an anonymous posture.
- Priority is given to organizations providing volunteer opportunities.
Requesting a Grant Application:
- Our application window has closed. We will reopen on March 1 for 2019 funds.
ScanSource values all of the communities in which our employees work and live. Therefore, employees are able to volunteer their time, talents, and resources with the support of the company - at our global headquarters in Greenville, SC, or at any of our 48 office locations. With 2,500 employees, ScanSource welcomes the opportunity to help by giving back.
Please email us if you have a volunteer opportunity - whether you need one person, or a group. If it's lifting a shovel, reading to a classroom, delivering meals, or helping with administration, we have people with a wide variety of backgrounds, ready to pitch in.