SATO's EnsurePlus Service Program
Want to make your SATO Printer investment even more reliable? SATO has long been deemed one of the most rugged and durable printer manufacturers in the industry to meet your mission-critical label printing requirements. By selecting one of the SATO EnsurePlus service offerings, you’ve now added peace of mind that, in the event some issue does occur, a SATO-certified technician will be on call and on site to remedy the problem quickly to bring your SATO printer back to factory specifications and operation. They ensure the finest care and attention for your printer service needs throughout the agreement period, including preventative maintenance checkups. Also, by having your SATO equipment covered by the EnsurePlus service agreements, it will provide you with a cost-effective means of planning and budgeting for your annual maintenance needs without worry of unexpected downtime and cost. With SATO EnsurePlus service agreement, you’ll be assured the service you receive on your SATO printers will be prompt, using genuine SATO parts to keep it working reliably.
Benefits of Onsite Service Plans
• Protect your SATO products through annual onsite service plans from SATO America. Think of the SATO EnsurePlus as an “insurance policy” for your business. With single point of contact, you can have a SATO certified technician dispatched to diagnose and complete the repair of your SATO equipment.
• Use genuine SATO parts by a certified SATO repair technician.
• No authorization required for onsite service plans either for new or existing equipment.
• Call the toll-free number or login to SATO EnsurePlus web portal using your service plan number for a service technician to be dispatched or monitor account activity.
• Technicians arrive onsite within the designated time frame of your service agreement, fully stocked with service packs to complete repairs on the first visit.
• Unlimited repairs, travel time, all parts and labor (excluding print heads) are inclusive under the onsite service plan.
• Onsite service available throughout the United States and major Canadian cities (Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver).
• The right price for the right plan based on your business critical requirements:
All contract customers have access to their own Contracts Management Portal. From this portal customers can view all open contracts, contract details and equipment information, start service calls, view call status, and more.
SATO Onsite Service Plans
For more information or to receive a quote call your ScanSource Representative:
➟ Standard 2-day response (service technician arrives onsite within 48 hours of requests placed before 5:00pm ET)
➟ Next Business Day response (service technician arrives onsite within 24 hours of requests placed before 5:00pm ET)
➟ Same Business Day response (service technician arrives onsite within 4 hours of requested placed before 2:00pm ET)