Warranties, Repairs, & RMAs
Manufacturer Warranties & DOA Information
Online RMA Request Form
1. A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
2. An RMA number is valid for 30 days.
3. DO NOT WRITE ON THE PRODUCT BOX! The RMA number should be visible on the shipping label.
4. ScanSource does not accept returns of print heads, bar code media, software or service contracts.
5. Misships must be claimed within 15 days of ScanSource invoice date.
6. Product must be sent back to the customer in the following circumstances:
- If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
- If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
- If the received product is damaged in any way.
- If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
- If a product returned on a DOA is tested as a full functioning product.
- If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
- If a product is not returned in the original packaging and/or box
7. Products that show signs of use are not returnable to ScanSource as non-DOA.
8. Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items. These policies should be communicated to their end-user customers.
9. Customer is responsible for costs incurred by ScanSource due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
10. Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
11. Product that is discontinued or obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for a return.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY - All products
1. NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
2. Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
3. Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
4. There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
5. Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
6. Products that show signs of use are not returnable to ScanSource as non-DOA.
7. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource.
8. Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA RETURNS POLICY
1. Refer to manufacturer's warranties and returns policies, available on the ScanSource web site under our Reseller Support section.
2. If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a no problem found fee charged to the customer.
3. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource. Replacement product will be sent in advance, freight free.
4. For customers on C.O.D. or credit card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by ScanSource. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D. or credit card status and you can request from the Reseller Financial Services a refund or credit to your card when ScanSource receives the returned product.