|1. NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps or shipping labels. Ie: Written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.|
2. Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be unused. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the Customer received them.
3. Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA # issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
4. There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
5. Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
6. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource.
7. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by ScanSource. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the credit department a refund/credit to your card when the returned product is received by ScanSource
8. Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.