|Today’s grocery retailers face an increasingly hostile marketplace, where shoppers demand lower prices, faster checkout and expert service. Web orders and loyalty programs are baseline expectations, mass merchandisers and convenience stores threaten your market share, and the economic outlook remains uncertain. |
So how can grocery retailers respond?
You can upgrade your store. You can help your workforce deliver flawless service. You can insist on higher uptime. And you can take an integrated approach to technology, choosing solutions that link each store to the enterprise and provide the modularity and scalability to grow with your business and protect your investment.
The premier POS solution for on-demand retail
IBM and Intel White Paper
- With processor speeds up to 3.0 GHz and Intel technology, the SurePOS™ 700 Series delivers speed and power to help grocery retailers support e-business, drive customer relationship management (CRM), accelerate training and captivate customers. It offers a range of choices in speed, size, color and connectivity, and runs IBM 4690 OS, Linux, IBM PC DOS 2000 and Microsoft Windows.
Build loyalty, gain a competitive advantage, and enhance the shopping experience with the next generation of Self Checkout systems. This enhanced and expanded portfolio is designed to offer faster, more reliable and more flexible self-checkout, while continuing to provide the easy-to-use, speedy checkout shoppers crave.
- This flexible and complete line of Self-Checkout systems helps grocery retailers improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs through flexible labor management, and meet a growing demand for fast self service.
This next-generation self-checkout boosts consumer and retailer benefits with the following enhancements:
- Improved ergonomic design that helps enhance customer satisfaction, loyalty and throughput
- New, improved features for more efficient operation and more secure currency enclosures
- Durability of hardware components for enhanced reliability
- Increased flexibility to help retailers optimize throughput in numerous store sizes and layouts
AnyPlace Checkout systems
- Delivers flexible placement, ease of management and an appealing, intuitive interface
- Combines AnyPlace Kiosk 15" or 17" form factor with the latest CHEC self checkout software
- Modular software platform allows partners to tailor to retailer needs
- Match existing look and feel with customized enclosures
AnyPlace Checkout™ combines the AnyPlace Kiosk form factor with self-checkout software in an ultra-compact self-checkout footprint. This cashless self-checkout option leverages the convenience of self-checkout in a wide variety of settings and can be implemented in store departments and also small store formats with limited space.